December 28, 2014

Review || Makeup Revolution Lip Lacquer

Assalamualaikum

Hello there!



Makeup Revolution. Makeup Revolution Makeup Revolution. Everyone is raving bout this brand. It is a newly arrived makeup brand to Malaysia from London. Why Makeup Revolution? Oh dear! It is cheap!!! Not affordable but CHEAP!!! I manage to get 4 of their lip lacquer. I bought 2 and I get 1 from my friend and 1 as a free gift. Actually I got 2 lip lacquer as a free gift from Makeup Revolution but it is in a same shade. Thus I give it to my friend.


Moving on, out of 4 shades, 3 have matte finish while another one have a glossy finish. They have different name. The matte finish are called Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer while the glossy lip cream are called Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer.











Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer



They have 11 shades in this range. It applies as liquid at first and dries matte. The lip lacquer does not stain at all! You won't get any lipstick mark on your cup. So, don't worry bout wearing bright red because it won't move anywhere. It stays put for a very long time! The colour is very pigmented. You wont see the colour of your lips. I personally have a very dark lips. Thus, sheer colour will not appear as it should be on my lips. This lip lacquer satisfy my needs on lip products!




1) What I Believe








This shade is a nude pink lip lacquer. I feel that girls with fair skin can pull this off. I honestly can't. HAHA





2) Rebel








I think I really love bold lips. I like this plum shade!





3) Keep Trying for You






My mom called this colour as 'Merah Mak Ngah'. I love love love this shade but yeah. How can I wear this everyday?





Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer


I'm not sure on the variety of colour in this range. I noticed that Makeup Revolution Malaysia did not carry this Intense range. I got this as a free gift. I have the intense colour and it gives a natural shine on the lips. This colour do transfer to the cup. You have to be careful when applying this lip lacquer. I got mine in red.





A Love Like That





I guess it have the same colour as Keep Trying for You but in a different finish. I love it!





The lip lacquer retailed for RM 24.00 each. You can buy it from two sites:

Makeup Revolution Malaysia

Colour Cosmetics Malaysia

Makeup Revolution Malaysia offers free shipping and they have other makeup products too. I heard that their Iconic eyeshadow palette are dupes for Urban Decay Naked palette and their I Heart Chocolate palette is a dupe for Too Faced Chocolate Bar.


Don't forget to check them out!







Till then, good luck girls!




**This is not a sponsored review. Reviews are according to my liking and suitability.


*** Intagram @alyarazali


6 comments:

Mieza Everdeen said...

I really love how Rebel makes you look livelier! Keep Trying For You is so bright that people might think "overnya budak ni" ahahaha XD but me being a red-lippie girl, I just wear it like I own the world :p if you wanna use it daily, then try to apply just a little bit (say, 2 dots on your lower lips) and spread evenly as fast as u can so that it seems less bright. or mix it with a muted pink/tea rose or nude colored lipsticks so that you get a less striking colour :) i received the same shade of Salvation Intense for review and yeah I'm wondering why MR is not selling it yet on their website.

jnnhmds said...

Agree with Mieze up there ^

BUT girl, What I Believe pun cantik on you la! :D

alyarazali said...

Thank you Mieza for the suggestion. I will experiment combining colour later on.
Ikr? Salvation Intense quite good too. I like the subtle shine it gave. Maybe MR could bring the Intense range.

alyarazali said...

Thank you ^^. But I am not confident with What I Believe on me. hehe. I guess I have to try on other look to combine with What I Believe.

wiida said...

The WHAT I BELIEVE actually looks good on you. Trust me! nampak macam doll :)

alyarazali said...

The lighting made the colour less awkward on me but in real life, I have to pass. Anyway, thank you. Maybe you can try What I Believe. :)