September 25, 2015

Review || Essence Soo Glow! Highlighter





Assalamualaikum



Hello there!




Last week I only managed to blog one post due to tonnes of preparation for Hari Raya. Since I stay with my parents, it is my responsibility to help them in preparing for events. Therefore, I will post three reviews this week instead of two. Let's cut the intro and jump right to the review.



Today is all about Essence Soo Glow! Cream to Powder Highlighter. Keeping up with the strobing trend, I search for a cream highlighter that I personally think it is easier for me to apply. I am thankful that I managed to find an affordable drugstore option instead of high end. I was thinking to order Loreal cream highlighter from US because I am not aware that we have cream highlighter here. 








This highlighter available at selected Watsons store for RM16.85. They have two shades which are:- 

1)  Look on the Bright Side - 10
2)  Bright Up Your Life - 20


The first shade (10) is a white highlighter and the second shade (20) is a rosy pink highlighter. Since I have a medium tan skin complexion, I bought the shade 20. I feel that white highlighter suits person with a paler skin complexion. 




Bright Up Your Life - 20




In terms of application, I use my finger to swirl the product and dab it on the highest part of my face. I also blend it using my finger. I will use clean finger for each side of my face because sometimes I find that the highlight will mix with my blusher if I use the same finger. Thus one side of my face will have different colour of highlight if that make sense.


Talking about lasting hour, this stays on my skin for at least 5 hours. As I mentioned on my previous post, I normally wear my makeup for the longest time of 5 hours as I have to perform my prayer. Therefore I have to completely removes my makeup. But still, 5 hours is a longggg time! 


To wrap things up, enjoy a strobing-on-fleek picture of me *narcissist*. Please note that I applied the highlighter on my cheekbone, bridge of the nose, cupid bow, and on the chin.










That's all from me. Thank you for stopping by. Good Luck <3







Instagram @alyarazali

No comments: