October 06, 2014

Haul || September

Assalamualaikum.

Hello there beautiful!


First thing first, I just want to make things clear. My haul will not be a monthly post. If I happen to purchase beauty products, I will update a post on it. 


Okay. I am able to catch  17 beauty items last month! There are too many good deals that I can't resists. HAHA. Now let me go straight to the haul! Yippieee ^^



HiShop






I bought 2 products from HiShop and I got 2 free samples of my choice. The items are:


1) ePure Membranous Jelly Masque - 30ml x 6 packs (RM 89.90)

2) MooGoo Tingling Honey Lip Balm - 5g (RM14.90)
3) SimplySiti Dermagic Starter Kit - (sample)
4) Deoproce Color Combo CC Cream - (sample)

In conjuction of #MYCyberSale last Monday till Wednesday (29th September 2014 - 1 October 2014) , HiShop offers RM25 off when you purchase RM100 and RM50 off when you purchase RM200. So, I just pay for RM 77.00 *I use my points too*. Great isn't it? Its like getting discount and one free product!



Sephora





Initially, I didn't have any intention to buy anything at Sephora. But, I happened to won a RM 30 Sephora voucher giveaway by Sabrina Tajudin. The voucher expiration date is 1st October 2014. I have to use it ASAP. Thus, I went to Sephora and pick up these items.


1) Puckerlicious Lip Set - a) 2 Nyx Lip Butter Lipstick, b) a Sephora Lip Stain, c) a Tarte lip gloss (RM 69.00)

2) Benefit - Porefessional - 7.5 ml (RM 40)


Instashop




I am in need of new blush brush and a sponge for foundation application. I have the most difficult decision when it comes to the price and the tools I get. There are a lot of single brushes and brush set. after months of surveying, I finally make my choice. Did I mention that this is a pre-order basis but you can get your items for only a week after the pre-order close. And they offer a short period of pre-order. You don't have to wait for sooo long


1) Ecotools - Mineral Set Brushes (RM 45.00)

2) Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge (RM 30.00)


ZenZenDream





Have you heard of ZenZenDreams webshop? I haven't too. I found it during #MYCyberSale. They put a link to ZenZenDreams' webshop. I was all excited when I saw Clarisonic Mia 2! It is on discount and I can use a code to get another 25% off! Superb!!! And if you are wondering, why I buy expensive thing from them when I didn't have any experience doing business with them. Well, #MYCyberSale is organized by Malaysian's Government and the webshop that participated  in the sale is invited by the organizer themselves. Thus, I have the feeling that they will only put up trusted webshop out on the page. That is the main reason why I don't have doubt with it.


1) Clarisonic Mia 2 (RM 280.00)



Free Samples





And last but not least, my mail men sent me bunch of these free samples *of course I apply for it*. I am happy to get them! And the cute packaging....Awwhhhhh. I feel like I am obligated to keep the bottles even I finish the products.


1) Hada Labo Moisturizing Lotion - 9 ml

2) Sunplay SPF 130 PA+++ - 6g
3) Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner - 10 ml


That is all for my haul. I will review some of these products sooner or later.


Till we meet again.


Good Luck


**Find me on Instagram

3 comments:

alyarazali said...

^^.
Boleh lah check them out kalau2 ada offer best2.

Mieza Everdeen said...

that Clarisonic is such a steal!!

alyarazali said...

Ikr? Almost half of the price in Sephora.