October 12, 2014

Super Savers || Color Combo Bath Range

Assalamualaikum.

Hello there beautiful!!

Its been awhile since the last post. I have been very busy with the uni life. Assignments, projects, classes. Typical student's life.

Back to the topic, I am introducing a new segment *should I call it segment??* called Super Savers where you can get a good deal of products on sale.




Last Thursday *if I'm not mistaken*, I went to AEON Tebrau City and came across this deal from SaSa. They offers buy 1 free 1 Color Combo bath range products. The price range would be from RM 16.90 - RM 19.90. Basically, you have to pay for the more expensive item and get the cheaper item for free. You know how it works.





So, me and my friend decided to split the bill into half and get us a bottle each. You might be thinking there are cheaper shower gel on the market. Why am I wasting money for shower gel? Well, you can't simply get these fragrance on the shelf in the market. Plus, I loveeeee fruity scent. We only pay RM19.90 for 2 litre of shower gel! How cool is that. Mine is the Fruit Punch and hers is Sweet Mango.

And they also have shampoo and conditioner which you can mix for the buy 1 free 1 deal too.

Head over to SaSa Facebook page for further details.


Till we meet again

Happy Shopping!



*Find me on Instagram @alyarazali

No comments: