October 02, 2014

Review || Sunplay SPF 60 PA+++ Sunscreen

Assalamualaikum

Hello there beautiful!

As I mention on my previous post, I do have my own favourite sunscreen. I totally love love love this sunscreen from Sunplay which is Sunplay SPF 60 PA+++.


My friend, Meia suggest me this sunscreen 2 years back. And I have been using this sunscreen for a year now. I will repurchase it over and over again without thinking of trying different brand or formula.


I bet most of chemical sunscreen came with this nozzle tip on the bottle. It is easy to control the amount of sunscreen needed. But before you pour the sunscreen onto your palm, you have to shake the bottle with the cap on, of course.



This sunscreen have a thin white liquid texture. The sunscreen is not too watery and not creamy at all. *that is the plussss point*. You don't want to apply anything creamy on your face right? Especially on hot day. You would want to look great without oily skin even though the weather may cause you all sweaty and oily.


When you first rub it on your skin, it will have this white cast. But fret not, that is just temporary!



After you blend it well, tadaaaaaa! No more white cast on your skin! It is great!! I personally don't like any extra whitening effect on my face. I like it to be natural and thin like I didn't apply any product on. 



This is the comparison between the one with sunscreen and the one without sunscreen. Amazing right? There are no white cast at all!

What I love the most is the formula. I didn't get any stickiness. The formula is liquid to powder. How awesome is that!?

So, if you questioned how to insert your sunscreen into your regime? What are the sequence? This is it:



The sequence:

1) Toner
2) Serum (optional)
3) Moisturizer
4) Sunscreen


Just to remember, you have to apply sunscreen as the very last part of your day skincare regime right before your apply make-up.

To get you understand better:

1) Skincare
2) Sunscreen
3) Make-up


All in all, I personally noticed many differences after I apply sunscreen. I am easily get tanned whenever my skin exposed to direct sunlight. Whenever I forget to apply sunscreen, my face will be 1 to 2 shade darker than my usual skin tone. I recommend this for face. I don't get the same effect when I apply it on my hands. Maybe I just need a higher SPF instead. -,-

Till we meet again

Good Luck.

**Find me on Instagram

No comments: