December 07, 2014

Review || BH Cosmetics 10 Pieces Watermelon Makeup Brush Set

Assalamualaikum

Hello there!

How have you guys been doing? I am currently in the mood of playing around with my makeup, surveying beauty items non-stop, and putting everything related to beauty into my wishlist. XD

I recently bought a makeup brush set from BH Cosmetics. Have you ever heard of it before? I personally never heard of it until I saw Mysale have this brand up on sale. Hence, I googled reviews on the products and watch many YouTube videos on the brand. I later found out that there are many good reviews products especially their eye shadows, blushers, and brushes. They got a wide range of products! You'll be amaze!!!

So, I get myself a set of makeup brushes from them through Mysale. It is a total bargain where I get these 10 Pieces Watermelon Makeup Brush set for RM35. YES! 35 Ringgit Malaysia only! Normally it will cost RM 90. Its a steal.


It comes with a PVC leather material brush case

It have two magnetic buttons to secure the brushes and a zipper pouch on its side

The BH Cosmetics 10 Pieces Watermelon Makeup Brush Set

Synthetic fiber brushes 

Engraved with BH Cosmetics name and logo




The set comes with:

1) Powder brush
2) Angled Blush brush
3) Classic Foundation brush
4) Tapered Eyeshadow Blending brush
5) Large Classic Eyeshadow brush
6) Small Classic Eyeshadow brush
7) Tapered Eyeliner & Smudge brush
8) Angled Eyebrow & Liner brush
9) Lip brush
10) Eyebrow & Lash spooley


What I can say about these brushes is they are super soft! It is softer than my Eco Tools brushes. I do not experience any fall out at the moment and I have wash them for two times now. They dries pretty fast though. ^^ . And I like the fact that they include the case for the brushes. It is easy to carry and the case is beautiful!

You guys should give them a shot. I'm sure you won't regret it.


That's all for now. I wish for a happy December. Thanks for reading.

Good luck!

* Follow me on Instagram @alyarazali

No comments: