September 06, 2014

Skin Care || Day Routine - Hada Labo

Assalamualaikum

Well, Hello there!


Yesteryear, I started to change my skincare products from Olay to Hada Labo and I noticed so many changes in my skin condition. I tempted to buy this products because of the toner/lotion itself. I get many good review of the product and the toner reminds me of SK-II Facial Essence. *My sister used to have the essence*. The first month of changing my skin care products, my skin went angry. It turns very dull and dark! But I believe that it will take times to rejuvenate. After a few month, I noticed that my skin no longer get oily and my make up stays. I do not know bout you guys but I used to get the panda eyes after 5 hours of wearing eyeliner. But with Hada Labo, I don't get any panda eyes anymore. Yeayyy!



Hada Labo Moisturizing and Whitening Set

So, let me start with the day routine;

1. Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Face Wash










I love the after effect of this cleanser. It does not leave any weird film or layer on the skin. It gives me the fresh feeling and I feel my skin is clean with this. And it doesn't dry my skin. It is a foam cleanser. I bought this specific facial cleanser when I went to Indonesia. The packaging here in Malaysia is different. I believe it is called Gokujyun here in Malaysia. It is quite cheap there. So, I bought 1 bottle and I get another bottle from my friend, Meia. I don't think that I would change to any other facial cleanser for this near future.


2. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion






Right after I cleans my face, I will pat this lotion to my face. The good thing about Hyaluronic Acid is that it will help to lock and retain moisture in the skin. Specifically this lotion contain 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid which is the HA, Super HA, and Nano HA. Each HA will penetrate deep into the skin and keep the moisture. I felt it is good for my skin and I used to have oily skin and some dry patches too. -,-

3. Hada Labo Whitening Essence




Normally, people will skip this step. This is totally optional. Essence will boost the result of what ever moisturizer you use. The texture is not heavy and it absorb pretty quickly. Always pat gently into the skin for maximum result.

4) Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Milk





Hada Labo uses the term milk instead of moisturizer. The texture is light unlike any moisturizer that came in a jar. I found this very hydrating and it does keep my skin moisturize for long hours.  As I really like the water based formula. A little goes a long the way.


You can get this product at Watsons and Guardian. They have several range. You can search for Hada Labo booth. They usually put it in the same booth for the whole collection.


Have a nice day. Good Luck.



*do follow me on Instagram @alyarazali


Disclaimer: I bought this using my own money and review it according to my liking and suitability of my skin type.

No comments: