September 09, 2014

Haul || August

Assalamualaikum, and Hello There!

This month of the year happened to be my biggest beauty haul ever. I didn't bought everything at the same time but I came across so many good deals that I can't resist. And I redeem some free gift too. So, these are my beauty haul!

Watsons

I got 11 items from Watsons. Oh gosh. Some things I bought because I need it yet the rest is just the temptation. But I didn't regret it.

1) Essence - Stay All Day 16hr long-lasting Make-up Foundation 30ml (RM22.50)
2) Silky Girl - Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm in color 04 - Rose (RM17.01)
3) Silky Girl - Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm in color 05 - Poppy (RM17.01)
4) Silky Girl - Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm in color 06 - Wine (RM17.01)
5) Maybelline - Hyper Sharp Liner (RM25.00 for 2)
6) Hada Labo - Mild and Sensitive Skin Face Wash 100g (RM17.15)
7) Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil 200ml (RM35.00)
8) Maybelline - Color Show Crayon Khol in color beige/nude (RM16.50)
9) Watsons - Hand Cream gift set of 3. (Lavender, Shea Butter, Rose) 25g each. *I gave the other two to my friends. (RM14.25 per box)
10) Sunplay - Ultra Protection Sunscreen in Powdery White SPF 60 PA+++. (I didn't remember the price, -,-)


Hermo.my






Have you ever heard of Hermo? You should check them out for great beauty deal. I got these sheet mask for quite a bargain. 15 sheets for RM20. Obviously I used some of the masks for myself and the rest of the family. And if you buy 2 items, they will give you free shipping. So, I bought Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. I don't like to pay extra for shipping. If I'm not mistaken, it is in 15ml (RM19).


The Body Shop



I have to be really honest. These are the first The Body Shop product I ever had. HAHA. I know everyone had it for quite a long time. Better now then never right? I have things that I bought and things given as free gift. The breakdown:

1) Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask, 100ml (RM69.90)
2) Blueberry Lip Butter, 10ml (RM28.00)
3) Strawberry Body Puree, 60ml
4) Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel, 60 ml
5) White Musk Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel, 60ml (Three minis for RM30) *not in picture
6) Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel, 60ml (Free Gift)
7) Vitamin E Moisture Cream, 15ml (Free Gift)



Sephora



Did I mention that I am in Johor Bahru? Recently, JBCC or well known as Komtar have rebrand their shopping complex and it happened that Sephora have their shop in JBCC. I am no rich girl. So, I bought the cheapest thing in Sephora. I've been eyeing for this brand for soooooo long and I am really excited to get my hand on it.

1) NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in the shade 636 - Gardenia (RM19)
2) NYX Powder Blush in the shade PB08 - Cinnamon (RM29)
3) Sephora Orange Blossom Creamy Body Wash, 140ml (Free Gift)


Don't judge me. I am in the hormone of buying beauty thing more than I needed. And free gift doesn't scratch. Hee. I will be reviewing some of the products sometime soon.

Till we meet again. Take care, Good luck.

*do follow me on Instagram @alyarazali

2 comments:

Mieza Everdeen said...

I wish there is Sephora in Melaka, I dont know how long will they take to set up one outlet here, it is already 2014! Btw, I was born and raised up in JB for several years before i moved to Melaka, i miss the old Komtar. Am planning to visit JB soon and jelajah satu bandar ^_^

alyarazali said...

Great! You should take this chance to grab something at Sephora. I recently brought Meia to Sephora and she blame me because of there are too many cool products that we always talk about and the price is killing us. Haha.