March 31, 2015

Review || Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation and Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Assalamualaikum


Hello there!







Bourjois makes their debut to Malaysia on June 2014. It is a famous and trusted brand in UK. I knew about this brand through Lisa Eldridge's YT channel. She loves the foundation so much. Thus, I bought my foundation based on her recommendation. I bought two of their face products which are Healthy Mix Serum Foundation and Healthy Balance Powder.




Healthy Mix Serum Foundation




I'm in love with this foundation. It is a little bit pricey-er than the original Healthy Mix Foundation. It cost me RM57.90 per bottle. You get a good size of 30 ml and it came with a pump. The bottle it a plus point to me as it do not take up much space. I can fit it into my mini drawer of makeup. It is light in weight so that it is easy for travel. I don't really like bringing glass bottle foundation for travel. It is heavy. Healthy Mix Serum Foundation have a gel-like consistency. It is easy to work with and the smell! Please. I'm a sucker at this. I love the smell so much!

It offers light - medium coverage and a semi-matte finish. It works best on prep-ed skin. Sometimes it does cling on my dry patches provided that my dry patches are horrid. It does stays on the skin for a good 8 hours. I personally never experience wearing makeup for more than 8 hours. This doesn't cause me breakout.




Healthy Balance Unifying Powder





In the search of a good long lasting mattifying powder, I take the risk to try this. This cost me RM 43.90. That is a lot for a powder. But, I feels it is worth to invest on this powder because I happened to not like the previous two powder by Maybelline and Catrice. Oh, I am ruining the review. As you girls can guess, I like this powder very much. It didn't give a lot of coverage. I like it because I do not search for any high coverage powder anyway.

The texture is very soft and the smells is just great! If you love Healthy Mix Foundation's scent, you will be liking this too. It doesn't come with any applicator. You have to have your own applicator. I like using brush as it only gives me low coverage and it helps mattify my skin. At the same time, it does not give me any flat matte look. I can still see the dewy finish that my foundation gives me.

In terms of lasting power, I do find it stays for quite a long time. I normally would keep my makeup for 8 hours max. I normally do not bother to touch up my powder. It do not stay matte like the first couple of hours but it does help keep my skin healthy.

Overall, I totally highly recommend Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder and Healthy Mix Serum Foundation to everyone. It doesn't cause me breakout and it stays on the face for a nice 8 hours at least.



Thank you for stopping by! Good Luck <3




Instagram @alyarazali 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi....
May i ask where you buy your 'Bourjois Healty Balance Powder'? I've been trying to get it for quit sometime. Appreciate you can help me.

Thanks

alyarazali said...

Hi Myra. I bought mine at my local Watsons. I believe every Watsons that carry this brand have the powder with it. ^_^