March 17, 2015

Review || Super Wow Stick - Maria from I Heart Makeup Makeup Revolution

Assalamualaikum


Hello there!




I should had mention that I am a lippy girl. I have a lot of lipsticks and there are some lipsticks that have the same colour but gives a different finishes. I love lipsticks sooo much and I really love bold colour lips. Recently, I purchased a lipstick called Super Wow Stick from I Heart Makeup which is a sister company of Makeup Revolution. I am interested in the shade Maria while I am watching a swatch video on YT.


Pardon me with the pixelated images. I do not wish to reveal the colour on my lips just yet. 



This is what the box looks like.




The packaging is very slim for a lipstick. The size is slimmer than the normal lip jumbo / lip crayon sold in the market.





The size is just perfect for the lips. Since it is a dark colour, I can easily line the lips and fill it in using the same product. I don't need and lip liner to get the job done.





The colour swatch smooth on the hand but it is a bit drying on the lips. I suggest applying lip balm / olive oil before applying this lipstick. It have a matte finishes and the colour does not transfer. I personally like this colour but I am not brave enough to wear it on its own. I think this could help in making an ombre lips. It could be blend with either red,plum or even pink. I end this post with lip swatch of this colour for better view. 


Thanks for reading! 


Good luck












Instagram @alyarazali

No comments: