March 09, 2015

Review || Maybelline White Superfresh Long Lasting UV Cake Powder

Assalamualaikum



Hello there!



I am in the middle of seeking a new face powder. Previously I only use Silky Girl Magic Face Powder and now I am looking for a more appropriate powder to top my foundation. I've tried Catrice Cosmetics' All Matt Plus powder which I reviewed it here. Then, I came across this face powder by Maybelline. It claims that it will give a 12 hours bright matte look without feeling cakey.






I get mine in 03- Natural. It have SPF 34 PA+++. It is a plus point to include sun protection in the powder. This powder is refillable. Another plus point! I love the sleek packing. But you have to be careful. You might stain the surface with other products.








But, this powder is not for me. I guess it is not suitable to be applied on top of foundation as it does cake my face and it is also enhance my dry patches even though I apply it using brush with a light hand. Maybe it is meant to be use alone without foundation beneath. And since I have combination skin, I felt that this powder will suits girls with oily skin. It does mattifies and it is long lasting. I do not recommend this for people with dry skin. It will not help you getting the radiant you want.



That's all from me. Thank you for reading.

Good luck


No comments: