September 26, 2015

Review || Facework Cosmetics Brush Egg




Assalamualaikum



Hello there!



Being a beauty junkie, I, like anyone else face the phase that needed me to deep clean all my dirty makeup brushes. Previously I cleans the brushes by swirling it on the palm of my hand. But I don't really like to wet my hands for too long. Therefore, I search for option that can help me clean my brush without having my palm touching the water.








Now, I managed to bought a brush egg by Facework Cosmetics. A local brand that sells makeup brushes, blending sponges, and brush egg. They have several colour of brush egg to choose from and the price is unbelievably affordable. The brush egg cost me RM 15 per piece. This product uses silicon material which have an anti-bacterial function. *thumbs up*









What I like about Facework Cosmetics Brush Egg:-

* Great for cleaning eyes & lips brushes
* The dots helps refines the shape of the brushes
* Does not get stained by the shadow pigments
* Small in size
* Easy storage - I put it in my makeup drawer 










The down side of this product

* The size is too small for me to clean my face brushes. Not enough room to swirl the brushes








Other than that, I really have no problem with it. Good quality product with an affordable prices. You can get your own brush egg from FACEWORK COSMETICS INSTAGRAM.




That's all from me. Thank you for stopping by. Good luck <3


Instagram @alyarazali



No comments: