October 02, 2015

Review || Daiso Makeup Brush Cleaner



Assalamualaikum



Hello there!



I believed most of us are familiar with Daiso. I personally love to go to Daiso because they have everything there! And the price is affordable. It's just RM5.30 *including GST* per item. I seemed to be drawn to buy their stuff as they are cute, unique and attractive. Therefore, I've decided this month of October to be a Daiso month where I will be sharing reviews on some of the beauty and beauty related product that can be found in Daiso.



To start off, I will first introduce the Daiso Makeup Brush Cleaner. I believed this is relatively new to Daiso *at least in my local Daiso* but they had been sold out everytime they stock it up! The first time I saw it on my local Daiso store, they only have three bottles left. So I have that thought 'this must be a good item. I should get it before it went all sold out.' Thus, I grab two bottles.





This is a 150 ml liquid fluid product. The instruction at the back of the bottle indicates that this can be use by its own. Means that I do not have to add water as the consistency is already very watery. Not like the ordinary liquid detergent consistency where the viscosity is quite thick. The liquid do not have any colour. It is a clear liquid.


The liquid is originally clear. Once I dipped my makeup brush, the makeup dissolves. Thus the colour of the liquid changes.


What I like about this product:

- Easy to use. I normally pour it in a bowl, dampen the brushes with the cleanser, swirl the brush, rinse, and I'm good to go.
- This cleanser removes all traces of makeup. It does deep clean my makeup brushes even I haven't clean my brush for a month. *I know. I am lazy like that*
- It leave my makeup brushes conditioned. The bristle stay soft as it is brand new.





The disadvantages of this product:

- Since I have a fairly large amount of makeup brushes for a normal person to have for their own personal use, this only last me for only two washes. I feel that it is a waste as I have buy a lot if I were to use this as my main detergent for my brushes. I rather use baby shampoo to clean my makeup brushes.

Part of my brush collection. This amount of brushes is considered as one wash.


- I don't really fancy the scent of this cleanser. This might be because I personally love fruity smell on my brushes. *I use Carrie Junior baby shampoo previously*. This is my personal preferences. There are some other people who like the scent and have no problem with it. ^_^





That's all from me. Thank you for stopping by. Good luck <3





Instagram @alyarazali

2 comments:

Zurainny Ismail said...

Your brush collection is totally incredible! I like to get household & stationery stuff at Daiso. But got to watch my budget bcos everything looks so pretty & useful! So enticing.... Anyway, I'm having a GA, hope you'll join the contest.:D

alyarazali said...

There's a lot of interesting stuff in Daiso. However, we just need to be clever as RM5 can be deceiving sometimes. Thank you for the notification. Too bad I only realized it now that the giveaway had ended. Anyway, great blog you have there!