October 04, 2015

Review || Daiso Multi Cheek Blusher




Hello there!


Today I'm gonna talk about one of Daiso's cosmetics which is the Multi Cheek blusher. *I really have no idea why they called it Multi Cheek. Maybe because we have two cheeks on our face? I'm just being ridiculous*. At first, I felt scared to buy Daiso cosmetics as I'm afraid that it will damaged or cause allergy reaction to my skin. But thinking of the price and some of other review on Daiso make up products, I feel that it is okay to give it a go.






This Multi Cheek blush comes in two shade which is Beige and Pink. I got beige. But personally, I didn't see any difference between beige and pink. The texture of this blusher is a bit powdery and it does not swatch very well. I can barely see the colour on the skin. However, this blusher is buildable. I need to apply this on the cheek about three to four times before I can get the colour payoff. 






As I always say, I never wear makeup more that 5 hours. But this time around, I wore it for more than 8 hours. The colour stays on my face and does not move at all. The best part is, it survives my nap time. My nap is not the normal 20 minutes nap. Mine normally up to 3 hours long. *Don't judge me*. I personally have sensitive skin yet this product does not irritate nor cause allergy. I'm in love with this and I started to use it daily since than. I totally recommend this to everyone!







That's all from me. Thank you for stopping by. Good luck <3



Instagram @alyarazali

No comments: